REOPENING CROSSLAND BAPTIST
REOPENING CROSSLAND BAPTIST CHURCH, STILESVILLE
GUIDELINES, PLANS, AND RECOMMENDATION
1) DATE for reopening, JUNE 7, 2020
2) IDEAS AND PLANS FOR THE NEXT TWO SUNDAYS:
a) May 24, 2020: WATCH PARTIES--For those who want to meet now, we encourage you to gather in small groups with family and friends in homes Sunday morning to sing and watch the sermon together.
b) May 31, 2020 at 11:00 am: GATHERING ON THE GROUNDS (Weather permitting)
i) PARK YOUR CAR BY CHURCH and Front of Annex
ii) Bring your own tent, chairs, and/or picnic lunch
iii) GATHER ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE CHURCH BUILDING for LIVE singing and Sermon
iv) FOR THOSE NOT ATTENDING, WORSHIP LINKS will be posted, SERMON will be FACEBOOK LIVE
v) SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS (FROM FEDERAL AND STATE GUIDELINES)
(1) MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCE—6 FEET
(2) AVOID ALL PHYSICAL TOUCH and NO SHARING OR EXCHANGE OF ITEMS/FOOD/ETC.
(3) CHILDREN MUST REMAIN WITH THEIR FAMILY
(4) HIGH-risk individuals should consider not participating
(5) church and ANNEX WILL BE OPEN FOR USE OF RESTROOMS ONLY
3) GUIDANCE FOR GATHERINGS IN MAIN SANCTUARY ON JUNE 7, 2020
a) FOR THOSE WHO ARE HIGH-RISK:
i) We the leaders suggest waiting a few more weeks before attending.
ii) Use your best judgment as to WHEN you feel is the best time to attend.
iii) We encourage that you participate in the online, digital options.
iv) WHEN you do attend, strictly observe the social spacing, avoid physical touch, follow hand cleaning suggestions, and consider wearing a mask.
b) NO CHILDREN’s GROUPS, CHILDREN’s SUNDAY SCHOOL, OR NURSERY
i) Will resume these ministries when the restrictions lift and things open more.
ii) Exceptions for limited use of nursery will be made for nursing mothers and babies who need diaper a diaper change.
c) NO D-GROUP / SUNDAY SCHOOL WILL MEET AT THE BUILDING
i) Will meet digitally at alternative times other than Sunday Morning.
ii) Will resume these groups when restrictions are lifted.
d) Parents with children must keep their children with them during the worship time.
e) OVERFLOW WILL BE IN ANNEX FELLOWSHIP AREA
i) Participate in live streaming of service
ii) OBSERVE THE SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS BELOW
4) SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS (FROM FEDERAL AND STATE GUIDELINES):
a) AVOID PHYSICAL TOUCH:
i) NO Hand shaking
ii) NO High Fives
iii) NO Knuckle-bump
iv) NO Hugs
v) NO Exchange of items
b) HAND CLEANING
i) Hand Sanitizer by offering box.
ii) Wash hands in restrooms for 20 seconds using soap.
iii) Disinfecting Wipes if available.
c) SOCIAL SPACING
i) Safe distance is 6 Feet
(1) Point at someone/something and double that space should be close to 6ft.
(2) If you can reach out and touch someone, you are too close.
ii) Sanctuary seating set up to maintain social distancing.
(1) Chairs are removed and remaining one placed to accommodate social spacing requirements.
(2) If you need to move or add chairs to your group, ask Gary, Joe, Mike, or one of the deacons to help with this.
d) MASKS—optional, but recommended
e) SANCTUARY WILL BE CLEANED THOROUGHLY BEFORE NEXT GATHERING
5) WEDNESDAY NIGHT PRAYER AND BIBLE STUDY
a) Will meet digitally at 7 pm Wednesdays.
b) Will resume meeting when more restrictions are lifted.